- Baby Bee: luscious fruits such as peaches, mandarin oranges, coconut pulp, bergamot, grapefruit, tropical guava, and tangy lemons
- Baby Bee Clean: citrus, honey floral with notes of toffee
- Clothespin: clean cotton just dried in a summer breeze
- Monkey Fart: fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit with middle notes of kiwi, juicy bubblegum, strawberries, and a hint of vanilla
- Pink Sugar: fruity blend of cotton candy, lemon drops, caramel and raspberry jam
- Various seasonal scents
Essential Oil Scents
- Orange Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Vanilla Lavender Essential Oil Blend
- Baby Essential Oil Blend: a calming blend of essential oils for both mama and baby. It contains lavender, chamomile, ylang ylang, orange, and bergamot.
- Clean Home Essential Oil Synergy: an invigorating blend of essential oils with a delightful citrus scent. It contains lemongrass essential oil, mandarin essential oil, orange essential oil, lime essential oil and lemon essential oil.
Our current top selling scents are Monkey Fart, Vanilla Lavender, and Unscented.
Our Everyday Detergent includes soap to give an extra oomph to cleaning and removing tough stains as well as a few other ingredients which help with inorganic stains and dirt. Our Diaper Detergent has cloth diaper-safe ingredients (no soap or enzymes) which work well on organic waste, getting diapers clean while maintaining their integrity.
Bottom line? Yes, you could certainly use Crunchy Clean Diaper Detergent on your other laundry! Plenty of people use it on all of their clothes with great results, and it is certainly easier and more economical to have only one type of detergent. However, be sure to pretreat stains if you’re exclusively using the diaper detergent due to the diaper-safe ingredients (no soap or enzymes).
Crunchy Clean was designed with hard water problems in mind, and our customers with mild to moderate hard water have been able to successfully clean their clothes. Hard water makes washing anything difficult—including diapers!
What is hard water? It’s water with a high mineral content, consisting primarily of calcium, magnesium, and other dissolved compounds.
How do you check for hard water? The simplest way to determine water hardness is to use the lather/froth test. Soap, when agitated, lathers easily in soft water, but not in hard water.
Why is hard water a problem? The hard minerals combine with some soils to form insoluble salts, making them difficult to remove. Soil on clothes can introduce even more hard minerals into the wash water. It takes approximately twice as much laundry detergent to clean clothes in hard water as opposed to soft water. Also, it is difficult to effectively rinse cloth diapers in hard water, so soap scum remains on the diapers, but with a little more effort, you’ll be able to get your clothes and diapers clean.
If you have soft water, try reducing the amount of Crunchy Clean you use.
What type of detergent should I use with my hard water?
Try Crunchy Clean Super Blend, which is our hard water formula. Its ingredients are specifically designed to block the minerals so the cleaning agents can actually clean! In our online store, click on the drop down menu, pick your desired scent, and select Super Blend if you have hard water.
Crunchy Clean will not leave build up on your diapers, but if you have minerals in your water, the minerals can leave build up on your diapers which can cause stink problems.
How can I combat hard water?
Here are a few more ideas for combating hard water:
(Depending on the hardness of your water, some ideas may help and others may not – it’s sort of an experiment to test out what works best for you.)
- add RLR to strip your diapers of the build-up and help clean better
- add extra detergent to counteract the minerals in your hard water (start with twice what you have been using)
- add a water softener – For instance, Calgon, which can be found in most major stores, helps block the minerals so Crunchy Clean can clean better. Most moms find they don’t need to add this to every wash, but maybe every 2-3 washes, depending on your water hardness level.
- get a water softening unit to soften your water – This can be pricey, but some people with hard water opt for this.
Absolutely! Crunchy Clean is a no-suds detergent, so it won’t leave any build up in your machine. Also, it will prevent front-loader stink, and is perfectly compatible.
Good question! Since it’s frequently asked, we’re putting together a video tutorial. Stay tuned for a post …
Yes, there are many! Check out a few ideas below:
ALL PURPOSE CLEANER
Two tablespoons of Crunchy Clean Everyday Detergent in a bucket with 1/4 cup of vinegar makes a GREAT multipurpose cleaner! Use it on ceramic tile floors, and kitchen and bathroom counters and sinks!
A few tablespoons of Crunchy Clean Everyday Detergent (depending on the amount of cleaner you’ll need) mixed with dish soap makes a wonderful scrubby cleaner. It needs to be a gritty consistency. Wash tubs and sinks safely without bleach or other harsh cleaners!
Make a stain pre-treater by mixing Crunchy Clean Everyday Detergent with water. Then, let it sit on stains, or mix hot water with a tablespoon or two of Crunchy Clean and let your stained clothes sit for a few hours or overnight before washing.
Our Crunchy Clean Diaper Detergent is a great deodorizer! (Do not use regular detergent, because it has soap, which is dangerous for pets!) Sprinkle on carpet or rugs and then vacuum off. This can also be used as a diaper pail deodorizer!
How are your vinegar rinse oils helpful?
Did you know that vinegar functions as a powerful rinse agent in your washing machine?
Vinegar is a natural disinfectant that:
- Removes any soap residue
- Keeps your washing machine clean by attacking mold and mildew (To clean your washing machine, use a cup of vinegar in an empty washer or add to a wash load with clean towels.)
- Keeps your clothing from fading (Soak your new dark colored t-shirts in vinegar to set the color– they’ll last longer!)
- Prevents static cling (But, the best static-cling preventer is either air drying or not over-drying in your dryer!)
- Vinegar is mild enough to not harm your fabrics (we suggest 1/4-1/2 cup to replace your fabric softener in either a softener ball or fabric softener compartment).
We recommend 5-10 drops of essential oils in your vinegar wash, or purchase our 1 ounce Crunchy Clean Vinegar Rinse Oil. Use 1-2 teaspoons per gallon of vinegar. Simply shake before use to disperse the oils.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions – sample template
The term ‘Crunchy Clean’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO BOX 657; Olive Branch MS 38654. Our company registration number is 26-4228012, MS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Crunchy Clean’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States Of America.
WHAT? We ship all of our products.
WHEN? We ship as soon as possible, usually 3-7 days or faster.
WHERE do you ship to? We are happy to ship to global customers, however our products are heavy. We can easily ship APO and USA, and are happy to quote elsewhere.
HOW do you ship? We use FedEx Ground, and USPS.
RATES to ship? $5 flat rate up to $35, and FREE OVER $35!!!!
How to track an order that’s been shipped? Log into your account, and you’ll see an order tracking spot.
Recyling of packing materials? We encourage reuse of any and all materials, such as boxes. Materials are packed in paper for protection and can be recycled.
If you are unhappy, please contact us within 10 days of receipt, and we’ll be happy to resolve any issues.
We cannot accept returns of open items, but if there is any problem we are happy to help and want our customers to be happy.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: info@CrunchyClean.com
By Phone: (901) 286-2295
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.